Hello!

Welcome to the TigerVanguard Forum, home base of Kingdom Heroes' premier Wu guild.

1. Sign up for an account, to gain partial forum access.
2. Read the application guidelines.
3. If accepted, you will gain full access to the forums.

-Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to the TigerVanguard Forum, home base of Kingdom Heroes' premier Wu guild.

1. Sign up for an account, to gain partial forum access.
2. Read the application guidelines.
3. If accepted, you will gain full access to the forums.

-Admin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ascendence Guild Forums

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the Ascendence Guild Forums Empty Welcome to the Ascendence Guild Forums

Post  Admin 31.05.10 19:22

YEP!

Remember: you will need to create an account in order to see the rest of the forum.

We reside in the nation of Wu (Sun Jian).

This is your official welcome to the Guild forums. Ascendence is a guild that continues throughout the various stages of Beta. Ascendence aims to gain a well respected position throughout the Kingdom Heroes community as the premier Wu guild. However, we will not push members to the level of "uber-hardcore" as we realize that everyone has a unique style of play.

I'm not much of a rule guy myself, so I won't set up any guild rules at this time. For the most part, I just want members to have fun while striving to be the best that they can be. Whether it be in PvP, PvE, or Diplomacy. Use your best judgment. We take pride in this guild. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

...and again, welcome!

Current date/time is 28.03.24 5:22